1. Looking for inspiration in your daily mundane life? Maybe these notepads will give you the boost you need! (1), (2) Even brainstorming menu ideas and writing out grocery lists can be made more fun, I hope.
2. Elephants are really weird looking animals if you really think about it, and I can’t get enough of these gifs! Reminds me of when Dragon first started feeding himself and his hand-mouth coordination was, well, not there.
3. I was introduced to this book by A Cup of Jo and it made me laugh too! I can definitely, definitely, definitely relate to “Close the door quickly or everyone in the restaurant will hate you.” The illustrations make it all the better.
4. Jenver in Denver mentioned this animal rescue site on her blog. I immediately signed up, and you should too. With a free daily click, you can help fund food to animals in shelters all across the country. How awesome (and simple) is that?
5. This is bringing body painting to a whole new level. Can you even tell what you’re looking at?